Friday 2 March 2012

My First Blog

Well, to get with the 21st Century I thought it was time to look at blogging. It's something I've avoided like the plague for quite a long time, but it seems that that time is now over...Why? Well, because apparently this is the way things are going, people apparently dont have enough hours in the day & want to spend hours reading different things on the internet. Personally, I already dont have enough hours in the day, so I dont really get time to trail through the internet looking for all those interesting articles - I have enough books in my house that havent made it in front of my face yet.
So there you go, my first go at writing, not expecting it to go very far but I need to cut my tooth somewhere, especially while I'm trying to work out what the heck I should be doing...If you have read it - thank you!
ps - I meant to share it on google + but have somehow +1'd it instead...that says it all about my technological know how!